User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Loneliness

    Hello there!!! I really like this poem. It's definitely short, but somehow I think that that works with the topic. What you wrote is concise and clear but still paints ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I don't exist!

    Hello there! I love this poem. The meaning of it is almost dark but not quite. It's like you're teetering on the edge of staying here in the world and ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Reconciliation

    Hello there!! I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this piece. There are some elements that I like and others that I don't. Imagine ten years have passed You ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Words are Silent

    Hello there! First off, I love this poem. I find it very relatable to experiences I've had in my own life. It's hard to tell people your feelings when the ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am the Unknown Soldier

    Hello there!! I genuinely like this piece. It is perfectly at home in the lyrical poetry category as it has an air of repetition. I love the subject of this ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bottle

    Hello there!!! I love the idea of this story. I love the whole 'message in a bottle' thing; it's something that's always been charming to me. I mean, I think ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Change

    Hello there! First off, I genuinely like this poem; my favorite part is the overall feeling of it. It comes off feeling just a little bit raw, which I like; ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Peculiar Red Ball

    Hello there! First off I'd just like to say that your poem made me laugh. I was reading it and I didn't understand what was going on until I read ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Creation

    Hello there! First off, just remember that everything I'm writing is simply my opinion. I'm not saying that I'm right, I'm just saying that it's the way I feel. So, ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Peg-board Butterfly

    Hey there! I like the concept of this poem. I've never liked the way butterflies are captured and displayed because of many of the same emotions you conveyed through your ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Last Journey Home

    Hello there! First off, welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here as much as I do. If I can help you in any way, just let me know ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 2 Years

    Hello there! Nice work on this poem! I like that you kept it down to a few stanzas; it was just long enough to make your point but not long ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cancer

    Hello there! I love the idea of this story. I also love certain elements of the way that you executed it. Especially in the first paragraph, the way you wrote ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lump in My Throat

    Hello there! :) Overall, I like this poem. It's fairly simple but you still managed to slip in some nice little touches that made it feel unique. So, well done ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A New Morning After Another Night...

    Hello there!!! I really like this poem! I love the concept of what you wrote about here. Actually, this poem is quite refreshing, at least to me, especially in the ...

    Sep 13, 2011


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster