Random avatar

cloverbreath

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Telegram

    This looks a lot cooler on Word; I have it in Courier New so it actually kind of looks like a telegram...but I'm too technologically challenged to figure out how ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Light As a Feather

    I enjoyed the repetition you used when you were knocking on the door and the progressive way that the knocking became more and more. I would have enjoyed some imagery ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Marks

    I like this, for sure. It definitely has some relation to what I'm sure almost everyone has wanted to do at one point. I got a little confused on the ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Freckles

    Overall, very cute and very loving. It strikes a place with my own freckled face. I appreciate the way you bring that topic that we hear so many times to ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: All is temporary [EDITED]

    I agree. I like the tackling of this subject and your approach to this--how you can find the funny side of things and also the way that it's just plain ...

    Oct 23, 2010


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy