User avatar

chocoholic

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Angel of Depression

    Two things: 1. The rules state that you have to review two things before you post your own work, and then it's polite to keep the ratio 2:1. It's polite ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Short prologue...

    First of all, if this is set in ancient Rome I woould put it in Historical Fiction instead of Other Fiction. pitch blackness You need to change this. Pitch darkness ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Midnight

    I liked it. The descriptions were good, but it was very... modenr. Does that make sense? I mean, a lot of the pieces I read with beautiful images and description ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Moment out of time

    Very nice imagery. I couldn't spot any mistakes, but there are a few things I think could be changed. I lie back in my hammock and look up at the ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Letters from the General

    I was very confused. I had no idea what was going on or who these people were. You need to spend some time building up your characters and scene. I ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Teenager

    Nice. I liked the first parts, they were very true and exactly what life can be like. But this part: "You're old and boring, you don't understand me!" I've been ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Sister

    That was really sweet. She sets goals And attains them I float anywhere Just happy to be me This bit didn't work for me. The sound was different from the ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Food Chain, p. 2

    So I'll get straight on with a crit, and then give you more general comments, shall I? That afternoon I decided to take a small detour through Chinatown on the ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Food Chain p. 1

    It's very long, and you're not going to get many crits unless you break it up. I found it alright, not brilliant, but alright. I'm not going to go into ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: MY Awesomely awesome story

    I'm not going to ead it because I don't do horror, but your title will put people off. Nobody wants to read something with a title like that, because usually ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Evening Waters

    *Sigh* And here I was thinking I stood a chance! It was really lovely and serene. Brilliantly hued plants I had a proble with this section. I think you should ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lake Girls

    This is... not a novel. It's just you insulting people, really. It's not interesting so far, and if the whole thing is like this, it won't be interesting at all. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ahoy Insanity #4

    Good. I liked this one. I think Carolina's anxienty was just right, and the excitement about having somebody actually sit with her at lunch. I could really feel for her. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Persuasive essay for my English class

    This didn't seem finished to me. You just sort of, left it hanging. There didn't seem to be much structure, a least, nothing I've learnt, and it put me off. ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Art Rivaly Pt.1(edited)

    Okay, this is obviously unfinsihed. And if it is, it's not a very good ending. Nothing was resolved, and the reader is left thinging, 'what the hell just happened? Nonetheless ...

    Jan 14, 2008


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)