-
Re: The Day I Knew
Hello! I'm Colt! :arrow: Punctuation You do not need to have punctuation at the end of every line, it gets quite distracting. Like how bubblewrapped started to say, it only ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Bye Bye YWS
*I'm leaving for a week, to a place where's no Internet, no YWS. This was something that came to my mind :D Reviews please!* Bye Bye YWS by Kat My ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Heart-shaped Box
There’s a heart-shaped box sittin on my window sill either put sitting or sittin' It has a lot of space inside for you and me to fill With love notes ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Author and Character
Oh my goodness, June, I love this. I noticed only a few grammar errors, like only two. But it's funny. Hahahahahahaha. I loved it, you really earned a gold star. ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: .
“‘Watsa matter ‘Ren?” I said cheerfully to my older sister. Most people called her Serenity, but I just called her Ren. shouldn't watsa be what is? She sighed. comma not ...
Apr 3, 2009 -
Re: Fantasy Romance
Hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you learn to love this place as much as I do. Now before I get ahead of myself, let me introduce myself. I ...
Apr 3, 2009 -
Re: Pantoum for Pyromaniacs
The flames are magic Her eyes won't pull away kind of weird...I'd use sight instead of eyes. Sh's been called names before She's been called names before Pyro hooked with ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Blood, Water and Tears
I lead to a place where destruction rules Where winds race and rush Where water rises and crushes oooo...nice repetition and parallel structure and alliteration *^-^* Dead bodies lying idle ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: He Lusts For Imperfections Even Now: a sestina.
Good job! You did two reviews before posting your work! Nice attempt at such a complicated structure of poetry, bravo! *claps* I liked it, but they were a lack of ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Busy as a Bee
Aww....this was nice sweet piece. The only real grammar errors I noticed were already pointed out. The fluency is okay, and more stylistic devices could be used. Make use of ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: The Sky Is In My Eye
Hola, me llamo Colt. Si, yo hablo espanol. We have a rule here stating you must review two works before posting your own. So please go review! Thank you. Oh, ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: Suggestions Needed!
Oh my gosh, I could stand here forever and list some books.... 1. {Catal y st by Laurie Halse Anderson 2. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson 3. Twisted by Laurie ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: Tracing Constellations
An amazing piece! Great job, there wasn't much wrong with it! You captured my interest at the beginning of the poem. I'd add a simile, or even a Homeric simile. ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: No (not done yet, rated R...R I said)
Hello! I'm Colt, I'd also like to review the finished work too. You did rate your work! I'm happy and proud on that. Looking all around, I'd say 90% of ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: I need a name
Hello! I'm Colt, and I'd love to help you. I see you are a new member, yay! Um...you can PM (private message) me if you need any help. We have ...
Mar 28, 2009
