User avatar

catherinemurder15

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Maps To Nowhere - Ch. 1

    Gee..thanks!!! I will make sure that I read it..!

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Chapter 1; part 1 (Till death do us part)

    I think it will be easy to recognize if you italicize it.

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Just An Average Girl

    This prose... actually sums up what I feel about others... However, you think of others in such a way and you empathize with them but they do not get that. ...

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Life of Stephanie Pritchard~Chapter 2: Birthday Party (Part 1)

    May 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Life of Stephanie Pritchard~Chapter 2: Birthday Party (Part 1)

    Hiiiii!!! its me cathe! I know I took a lot of time. I was doing something else too. Anyways, to your story. I felt that as you said you have ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Juju: A Tribute

    Your writing is awesome and flawless. Your comparisons and description of the situation is so vivid and elaborate that makes it so powerful. Keep up the good work!

    May 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: In a Perfect World

    Its an short and sweet poem with a "punch on your face" message. An artistic reminder of how our world is so imperfect.. I loved it! Just no words..

    May 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Enchanted Fire-Spirit

    planetary geologist... thats interesting! I just put the picture because I liked it. haha!

    May 28, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: just an essay on love!

    I loved the last few lines.. so true! I think its cute and sweet essay just to remind us everyday how fortunate we are to have someone to love and ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Enchanted Fire-Spirit

    I love fairy tales! I am 17 but fairy tales still fascinate me. However I think you should include more twist and turns in the story to escape a little ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Malec forever

    Is this story incomplete? I find it without any plot that gives readers anything to be interested about.

    Oct 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life without grief

    Thanx for the review

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Illusion of Evolution

    thanks for you comment! I had a big doubt whether to end with a question or not. You cleared it! I really love science and I have made my own ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Illusion of Evolution

    Thanks! I am a bit bad at grammar!

    Oct 27, 2011


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream