User avatar

casey_kent

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Muse

    I really liked this. The first stanza was really great!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In My Dreams

    I loved it! I loved the way you used imagery and figurative language. Great Job!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Steal!

    I liked it. They rhyming was cute and I think that it really fits in the poem.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: But You Can't See In

    I read poems to be enlightened. I read them to see what might other people feel. ---------- I liked your poem. I like the way you interpreted it in words. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: women

    I loved it! Well done. You go girl!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: insomnia

    oooh. Insomnia. My grandma has that sickness.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Make this Last Forever (Hallelujah Sequel)

    I liked it. It's very nice.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dreamed of Hell

    Good poem. It was nice!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Serpent(warning this may hurt......)

    I liked it. I like the way you used figurative language. I can feel the emotion of the poem. Very good!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frozen In Time

    It's nice. I think I saw the meaning. The circle in the middle was supposed to be the thing that is frozen and the words are the time or it's ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do not Enter

    I loved it. I agree with you. I don't like people invading my own privacy. The rhyming was really good and it flowed well. Keep it up!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My world

    I loved your poem. I like poems like these. Your poem flowed real well. The rhyming was awesome. It totally fits.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mother Nature's Son

    I liked this poem. I like the concept and the idea of it too.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Underappreciated

    Hmm, nail cutters? Well, I liked your poem. It was clever. I agree that they are not appreciated but they are well-needed. So sad. Welcome to YWS!

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My heart is yours

    I loved it. I love the way you used figurative language in it. Although I found some errors that need some fixing.

    Mar 31, 2008


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb