User avatar

bugbug368

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Wow, nice. Very deep and you must have thought long and hard to make this. Is it based on you? Because if it is, then well done, I could maybe ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly Evans' diary 2

    Meh. It's okay I suppose. I mean, I like Harry Potter and all, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe you need to add more, because it's not much to ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    This is really cool. It's not something that somebody might write about, but it's pretty good actually. The way the characters link is very accurate and it's odd but weirdly ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Hmmm... Not something that I would read, but I gave it a a go and actually seemed to like it. It's good, but when I first started reading this, I ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Past, The Present And The Revenge Chapter 2

    This is really good. I do like this. Only a couple picky parts that can be changed easily. First of all, the last couple of sentences are good and gets ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter Five

    Hehe, I really enjoyed this. I really did. You are truly a great writer, so much well done. I loved how you make it seem so really, and that's what ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter one

    Yeah, the first thing I found in this peice is that I got confused on who's speaking. I mean, who is saying what??? It doesn't even say anything about you ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Swan Song (1)

    Wow, I really liked this. It's so good and when I started I just couldn't finish. But I had to when it got to the end. Please write more, because ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    This is really good. I liked how you get the characters to link and it goes straight into the action. I really enjoyed it and can't wait for more additions. ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    For one, what really annoyed me was that there was no capital letter at the start of the sentence. It really got me angry for some reason. Sorry, that's the ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Age is but an Emotion

    I love this poem! It's so deep and effective. Maybe you could choose different sentance starters like using adverbs, adjectives or verbs instead of the boring I, me or we. ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Inside of a Star [Chapter One]

    Well done. I like all the tension going on. I can't really grasp the characters much, so you may need to work on that. It's long, effective and very dramatic. ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Past, The Present And The Revenge Chapter 1

    It seems a bit like your writing it for a very young audience. Instead of just saying 'one fine morning', you could say something like: 'nine am and the sun ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Losing Touch - Introduction

    Can I just add, maybe you should'nt put the Hey YWS! part in it, because I find it destracting and your mind can focus on that, and most non-intelligent may ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forbidden Love

    Hey, To cut to the chase, you use the word pain way to much! It gets so boring and dull when you've heard the same word over and over again. ...

    Mar 15, 2011


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson