-
Re: Friends in Flesh
First off, I LOVED the ending quotation. It really did a good job at bringing the entire thing together, and it cleared many things up. The use of the word ...
Nov 23, 2011 -
Re: What I Think About In Math
Well that was...unexpected. In a good way, though, for the most part at least. Once you said "pondering" I was expecting some really deep, insightful, math-related thoughts. And while this ...
Nov 23, 2011 -
Re: An Ugly Girl
I really liked this. Your writing style is absolutely wonderful, though a little confusing at times. But it's a good kind of confusing! At the end I was asking myself ...
Nov 20, 2011 -
Re: Wine On-Line
To be honest, you should turn the wine part into it's own separate poem. It just doesn't fit with the bit about social networking (not that well, anyway). Well, it ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Casting shadows
I think it was rather obvious that it was the moon, no offense. But is that necessarily a bad thing? Your descriptions were very deep; I don't really want to ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: abiotic
I can't really say anything about this poem without giving a full on analysis, and I'm not too great at those. However, I did like the stanza that ended with ...
Jan 14, 2011 -
Re: haiku for the shipwrecked
Hi there! I really liked this for how you told a story in three different, unique ways. In the first part, it does deliver the basic information, and you don't ...
Jan 14, 2011 -
Re: Friends
This is the kind of poem that tells you, straight up, its themes. The comparisons you make are pretty blatant, and yet they make complete sense. The rhymes are good, ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Becoming a Teenager
Most of the "books" that you mentioned, about teenagers and the activities you mentioned, don't tell a story as fulfilling as this. You wrote twice as good a story as ...
Jan 1, 2011 -
Re: The Tree
I really liked this, alot. It is poetic, tells a story, has meaning-it has everything that you'd want in a poem, quite frankly. I can't exactly nitpick this a whole ...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: 50 word story inspired by 'see that shadow (it's not yours)'
Even for such a short piece, it is pretty interesting, and poetic, at that. However, with it's shortness comes problems. I am not even slightly engrossed in this story, because ...
Dec 29, 2010 -
Re: Three
Awesome writing style! About halfway through I was wondering if there was gonna be another part, but the way it ends is absolutely perfect. There is detail in your writing ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Hello Again, Christmas.
I like your writing style, especially when it paints a vivid picture in my head. I especially like the bit about the hearth and the warm cocoa; it contrasts the ...
Dec 28, 2010
