User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer

    I can't wait until summer starts.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tasty in pink!

    I like it because I read it as the poem was extremely sexual but said it in a way the everybody could read it. Do you know what I mean? ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    I liked it very much. I captured my attention like a story should. Please write more. Excellent work! See you at school. :D

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Olivia

    Beautifully written. Enjoyed it. Loved it. Really no mistakes. I'm glad I read this piece.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wet Flowers

    Too bad only those things only happen in movies and in poetry. But, I liked it anyway.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Volcano...

    I have to agree, this is a very weak poem. You will do better next time.

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tiny Bed

    I like the poem. What kind of poem is it? A free verse?

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Camille

    Lovely. Simply lovely. It made my day. Thank you.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rent-a-Center

    Dido.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rainbow!

    It was good. Keep up the good work!

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Life Records

    I didn't like it, sorry.

    Dec 5, 2007


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid