User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Other » General, General Re: Seniors!

    I just wanted to say congrats to the seniors! I hope every one of you have a great future. I'm proud of all of you!

    May 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bridezillas

    Thank you Cat. I wrote the poem on how I would say it. I really don't speak proper. I have a southern acsent.

    May 22, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The All Mighty Telephone

    Honestly I don't know.....

    May 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Quiet Alisa Chapter 2

    I know, I didn't like this story, that's why I stopped a very long time ago. But did you read Chapter 1? It did say that she was getting raped.

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The nerd in the sweater

    I didn't think the poem was that bad, but it didn't give a lot of details to the reader. i think if you have a little more time with this, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The first of June

    i have to agree with....................Eimear!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Don't ask me why I did that). I liked the poem...different. Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul-Searching

    I like writing sonnets and I enjoyed reading this. I thought it was creative and well thought out. Good job and keep writing!

    May 5, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The All Mighty Telephone

    It really wasn't apart of the poem, I wanted to hear everybody's opinion if they wanted to hear or not. I'll probably take it out of the poem.

    May 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Holocaust Requiem

    The poem was great. At the same time I was sad and moved. You did a great job with this.

    May 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unbound

    This was a very sweet and nice poem. Very refreshing to read. Good job and keep writing!

    May 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Breaking Through

    I'm with everyone else on this, it was an okay poem. I think with a little more time, this would be a good piece.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Look Out the Window

    Wow, excellant work. The last line was fantastic. Great job and keep writing!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Forgotten

    I really liked this. It was very creative! I love Easter! I haven't been Easter egg hunting in a long time. You brought back so many memories!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: There

    Thanks everyone!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    I can't wait to read it!!!!!!! Hey.....you sit across from me in class 4th period don't you? :smt005

    Apr 29, 2008


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy