User avatar

bhoomi5

  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Deleted 53

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I like the way the paragraphs have been distributed and the way they give a particular sound when you read it. The comparison taken, of the girl and the bird, ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Came Along

    Yes, I have noticed that in my writings, but I lag a bit in the dialogue paragraph things and am working on it so yeah.. But ThankYou

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Gasoline

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey I see that you remembered to distribute your poetry into paragraphs and that is a good thing because paragraphing gives more effect. the hurt is so obvious and so ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Gasoline

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey I see that you remembered to distribute your poetry into paragraphs and that is a good thing because paragraphing gives more effect. the hurt is so obvious and so ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: Forget

    There is mystery all over. it would've been better if you would've shown/described what all of them are grieving/trying to forget, so that the reader isn't confused and knows what ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Other, Narrative Re: when they leave ©

    Oh my God! I am so glad you know how I feel, and the questions you put towards the end just describe how I feel. I will work on it ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Other, Narrative Re: when they leave ©

    ThankYou! And yes, I don't think I did the editing very efficiently.

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Came Along

    ThankYou for pointing out my mistakes and helping me become a better writer

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Leaving

    Heyy I read that its your first work and the first thing I want to say is that, this is so good, it is just amazing. I really like the ...

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Came Along

    I really appreciate your review and honestly, it made me feel a 100 times more confident about my work. ThankYou So Much Stay Blessed -B.

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Just because

    I really like the way you have put your words, try to formulate them into paragraphs, it would sound better :)

    Jan 24, 2015


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief