User avatar

azure

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Winter Road

    I like the flow of your poem. It doesn't sound forced and it feels natural. It's a really nice piece. You should keep up the good work! I have to ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You

    This is a nice poem but to tell you the truth, it seemed plain. My suggestion would be to add some metaphors, add some more poetic words. This is a ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wolf That Cried "Boy!"

    I have to agree with those who posted before me that you should spell check. Also, I spotted that there were some misplaced/dangling modifiers, if you could edit these errors, ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: bagel hell

    This is actually a very entertaining poem, I like how you made the tune light and upbeat! On my part, I have to point out the lack of punctuations, I'm ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Distant Memories

    I like this poem, the content is amazing. it can actually make the reader stop and think about what happens when there is a war.. It serves as an eye ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cycle

    Since the ones who posted before me seemed to have sighted all the errors, I'm going to do the praising part. I love your poem! It was able to capture ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pain and Love

    This is a really interesting letter. Emotions are abound, makes me think that this comes from a personal experience. I have to agree with Rigel though about that one line ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Fool's Duel: Changers

    I enjoyed reading this! This is a really interesting story. For my suggestion.. it's almost the same as canislupis's. Though, I'm going to add that you should make this as ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Life Left Behind

    The poem's lovely! but even so, I have to agree with Ani's corrections and Someguy's conclusion.. Here are some of my suggestions: 1. The tree line above leaving shadow below. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Diamond Angel

    This story kind of reminded me of a scene I've read in Twilight.. the meadow scene to be exact.. Anyway, I think that this is a lovely story! One thing ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Broken girl

    Hello there! I saw you say that you posted your work and so I went to have a look :D I noticed these errors: Where there is she doesn't care, ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Baa Baa Black Sheep

    I have to agree with what everyone above said. The story itself is promising especially the beginning but the grammatical errors ruined it. Also, I think that somewhere in the ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Calik

    I like this story. It's interesting! I have to agree with the others that this piece of work has potential! There's nothing much that I can critique since I've only ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King (Prologue)

    I would have to agree with the posters before me. Your story is interesting but it's like you're just narrating it. We can't see how the characters interact with each ...

    Sep 22, 2007


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver