User avatar

artsy

artsy

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Technology Re: untitled chapter 1 -Launch

    First off, I loved how you opened up the piece. I personally find it difficult to start a piece that it's the middle of a scene without a slew of ...

    Dec 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: All In Good Time - (He's My Puppy Part 2)

    Hey Dustbunny14, just got to this tonight after work. Thank you again for linking me to this story. :) “Ow, geez!” yelped Connor, he shoved his scissors back in his ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: He's My Puppy

    I really like the concept of this piece. It's cute and humorous, which is what I assumed you were going after. Just because I've been typing so many papers lately, ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: .

    Sorry this took so long! Even though I have some free time right now, it's not enough to cover a large piece like the one you've posted, so I'll be ...

    Sep 12, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Volume 1

    I like this quite a bit. A few things first before I get onto the the stuff you requested. Quiet now and here hear my rhyme of things long gone, ...

    Sep 12, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Marked

    This is seriously a really good piece. I don't find a lot of pieces like these on here, or anywhere really. I love the point of view you had with ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Wisdomatch - Chapter One

    Very interesting first chapter. I will admit, it was a little tough getting into it at the beginning, but once I got past the first few paragraphs, it was a ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Finding Air

    I can see this as something I would be following on here. I like where you're going with this. Just some stuff to point out. “The Earth has been here ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Blood Rage Ch 4

    I don't really have a lot to say about this one other than the usual "love almost everything about it" bit, so I'll just keep this one short. (minus the ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Blood Rage Ch3

    As usual, fabulous job. So this one, I'm going to try and make it as concise as possible with all the Spell Checking I can do. xD So, ones without ...

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Blood Rage ch2

    I like how you did the whole art marketing background with Alison; it tells us a little more about her, as well as gives you kind of a fall back ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Blood Rage Ch1

    I want to say, first and foremost, how much I adore the realism in this piece. Derrick, Jerome, and Alison are wonderfully written, and I'm sure you'll reveal more about ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Five Kingdoms Ch.1

    I want to say first and foremost, this is a pretty unique plot. I like how direct it's written, and how it keeps moving, but there are some parts that ...

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Teen Fiction Re: Unbroken, chapter one part two.

    I thought that this would be an interesting read. I was wrong. This is AMAZING. These are the kind of stories in the Realistic Fiction genre that are actually read-worthy, ...

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Challenger - Airborn fanfic - Chapter 1

    Okay, let me first say that I absolutely love you for not only reading Airborn, but for writing a fanfiction story about it! The Challenger sailed silently over the south ...

    Jun 1, 2012


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin