-
Re: Dear Diary
Thank you.
Jan 10, 2017 -
Re: Dear Diary
Thanks.
Jan 7, 2017 -
Re: How Can One Be Happy?
Thanks. I think I will change the title. I haven't been through this personally- I read it in one of the books and the situation touched me so I thought ...
Aug 22, 2016 -
Re: How Can One Be Happy?
This is not something I've personally been through but read in one of the books. Well, I hope this never happens to anyone though. Thank you for the review.
Aug 22, 2016 -
Re: How Can One Be Happy?
Thanks
Aug 22, 2016 -
Re: Together We Conquer
Thanks.
Jun 30, 2016 -
Re: Together We Conquer
Thank you.
Jun 29, 2016 -
Re: Waiting
Okay (I got that though)
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: A Message To My Ex
Thank you
Jun 26, 2016 -
Re: A Message To My Ex
Thank you
Jun 22, 2016 -
Re: A Message To My Ex
Thank you
Jun 12, 2016 -
Re: What to do when your Heart Aches
You are welcome.
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: What to do when your Heart Aches
Note: This review has been deleted
Jun 7, 2016
Hey! Nice read- The topic was well touched upon. The emotions were well portrayed and this made it more touching. This poem is able to invoke an emotional response from ... -
Re: Chapter - 1 ( Teen Life)
My pleasure
May 5, 2016 -
Re: Twisted Heart
You are welcome
Dec 26, 2015
