User avatar

anonymousx

anonymousx

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Red Roller Skates

    Hi! Great poem, first off. I tend to look deep into poetry and try to find my own meaning for things and if my thoughts are wrong, please just ignore ...

    Aug 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: echoes and memories

    I'll start off by saying that this is beautiful. The amount of description is beautiful. I do wish that I would know what lines are from what, whether that be ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: By The Way, Your Mascara Is Smeared

    I agree with the review below. It was definitely an interesting poem to read. Except for me I feel like it was more along the lines of saying that even ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Adam

    To be honest, I quite like this poem. It's short, quick and certainly emotional. It seems like you (or the person you're writing about) is having trouble. Of course, that ...

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: please.

    Definitely an interesting piece. It's very raw and very emotional. I feel as though it'd be good for slam poetry. I do agree with the other reviews about the possibility ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    I haven't read the other chapters of the story but I saw this is the green room and decided to review. You definitely have something going here. I do love ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Past of the Future - Chapter 1

    I will say that I'm particularly bad at giving reviews, but I assure you I'm going to try my best. I'll start with the first few paragraphs. They really draw ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Where I'm From

    Let me just tell you how much I adored the line, "I'm from the glow stick that broke in my face, and made my blue eyes glow." I had to ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Ocean

    I'm a big fan of simple poetry...not too complicated, nothing too crazy. It really captures the beach in a very simple, childish essence. I love the beach as well and ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Dear Stranger

    God, this is beautiful. I can't say enough about this. I don't even know where to start. I absolutely adore the way you capture the pause between doing something or ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He's Busy

    I figured since you reviewed something of mine, I'd give you one as well. The title caught my interest because that is simply how I'm feeling at the moment - ...

    Aug 27, 2014


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica