User avatar

anna91423

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Toxic Tongues

    This poem (as usual for you) is brilliant. I loved how you created so much empathy for the narrator by intergrating some of the insults people were calling him. I ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 23

    This is so simple, yet so absoloutly perfect. I loved the line "No man can live by ink alone" I also loved how you isolated it by making it a ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fakebook Chapter 5.1

    Love this! I've read all your chapters so far and each one is better than the last- really amazing start. You've managed to get me interested in every single character ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Lovers Love

    Hi Ilove Justin, welcome to YWS :) Now, on to your review... This is definitely an interesting piece, I liked the structure and rythm and how certain lines were isolated ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: WORST ENEMY

    I really like this, it's so powerful and so easy to relate to. I loved the casual rhymes and structure, it made it feel more natural and honest. "My purpose ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lighthouse

    Loved this so much! The lighthouse metaphor is amazing, and I totally disagree with most of Youngwolf1105s comments. Firstly "Love 'don't need planes" is not grammatically correct, but I'm pretty ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Taunt

    I really liked this. I particularly liked the casual rhymes such as, "Friends smoking against the night, Talking of whatever it is that they might." because it made it wasn't ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limerick 1

    This is sweet and funny, I liked it. Only thing is I'd put "There was a young prince, George the Great" and add a coma after pince. I know thats ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: dementia

    Wow, this is amazing... The way the lines are all a bit disconnected totally emphasizes the topic of the poem. Really beautiful. I particularly loved "wondered how it'd feel to ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost at Sea

    I love the song Wake me Up When September Comes XD Surely it's not plagiarism when you use quotation marks?! Lol, I loved it anyway and I think the endings ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silver Bells

    Okay, ummm, WOW! Lol, this is amazing, it's so eerie and just totally fascinating. I particularly loved the juxtaposition of these two lines: "Watch his body swing, oh once he ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alice is Waiting

    This is actually amazing! I didn't think she was dead, I thought she was waiting for death but was a bit mentally ill and was imagining a room full of ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Power of the Leaf

    The lines, "I exhale rings of strange-scented smoke and laugh like I'm watching a funny movie. In truth, nobody told a joke" Really beautiful, can't wait to read more from ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: On Loving a Shadow

    I love this! "Inconveniencing the next renters of the house" Is my favourite bit because it makes the poem kind of funny but, weirdly, it's sadder because of this. I ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A Love Story in Volterra

    This is really amazing. I love your style of writing. Just nit-picking here but I didn't really feel much emotion from Alice when she's talking about her human family. Did ...

    Nov 15, 2011


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda