User avatar

amygabb

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It Starts With Heavy Metal

    Wow, this just made me want to listen to heavy metal or screamo, which I rarely do. I love how you incorporate all 5 senses into this poem. Here are ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In the Arms of a Warlock - Chapter Three

    I really liked this! *clicks the like button* I admit that I didn't read the other three chapters but this chapter makes me want to. It kept my attention the ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: How?

    I actually really liked this. It had a great simplicity and obvious emotion. Here's some suggestions: Why is my life based on pain (maybe take out the s) ? No ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Flimsy

    I loved how natural the dialogue is!!! Honestly, it is super hard to make characters that speak to each other so well. I love how they banter back and forth ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Procrastination, Old Friend of Mine.

    So true!!! Love the topic of this poem! I thought it was really neat to present it like a conversation. One note: I would capitalize the "names" that you use. ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If I Was Her?

    I appreciated the rawness of this. I agreed with barefootrunner, though, I think you should condense it into just your main ideas. I loved how the second and third stanzas ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Striving for Strife

    WOW! I really loved this poem. And, thanks for mentioning the love and hate bit because I totally didn't see it until you pointed it out. I thought it was ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Gray Delivery

    I agree with LividRose. You took a situation as simple and boring as eating a pizza alone in your living room and turned it into poetry. I loved the bluntness ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Stop

    WOW! I really loved this poem. It covers all the senses and mentions a lot of topics of the times. I have some suggestions: With the people I don't write ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Filter

    I really like this song. I bet it would sound even better with music! Here are some suggestions: But I still love you anyway I still think that you can ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: DESCENT

    Yes, this is horrible. But in an interesting way. I liked the different mediums, like the newspaper article, the journal, and the obituary (which I thought could be longer - ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Secret Slogan

    I really liked this poem! I looked at the original format, I thought it was unique. If you are going to have punctuation, then it needs some work. If, not ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: NaNoWriMo

    Ok, firstly I want the rest! I don't have any idea where you're going with it but I like what I just read. It was engaging. Ok, I have some ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Drown Me

    Wow. Such great emotion. I'm sorry about your friendship, but you used it to make something quite good. I am going to give you some suggestions: You held me underwater, ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wanton

    I really loved this. I think it is such a great format to use! I vote yay for your first stanza. But I have a suggestion: Your smile beckons, enchanting ...

    Nov 14, 2011


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe