Random avatar

amatuli

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Climbing out of the pity pot

    The grammar you spoke of was supposed to be edited, my computer refuses to fix it evidently, blah. I apologize for it not making as much sense, I strayed from ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Climbing out of the pity pot

    I will be posting more of this story as soon as I work some of the major bugs; it's looks horrible at the moment. :?

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cold Blood

    Well at this moment all I can say is it sounds like a good beginning. I hope you write more so I can give you a critique, I want to ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Barn

    Thanks a lot, I redid it and added some more things, I hope it sounds better now. :D

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love like a Moth

    I'm not sure what to say critique wise for this except it was brilliant. I'd love to read more of your work, if it is indeed as good as this ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Lesson in Dying

    Holy guacamole dude, that's far from ehhhh, that's some awesome stuff. :D I love death stuff.

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Full Moon

    I must say for 14 that is a great story, you are writing more right? :D Great job and keep it up you'll be famous some day I'm sure.

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Bubble Theory #1

    Your writing is excellent, I have no negative comments. Keep up the great work. :D

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: poetry

    I'll fix it, sorry for freaking out on you.

    Jul 24, 2009


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides