User avatar

alwaysbeininspired95

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Indescribable<3

    i LOVE this. There are some grammatical errors, and places where the wording could be re-arranged, but i think all the people that commented before me covered that. You're fantastic, ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: DELETED

    HOLY MOLY. this is INcredible. I loved it, and had an extremely clear picture in my mind all the way through. The only thing that confused me at first was ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Better off this way

    I REALLY like this poem, especially because I can relate to it so well, and I feel like a lot of people will be able to. There were some parts ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Name

    This is seriously incredible. You're SO talented. The only thing i was confused about was one of the first lines: "the liquid-like moon is artificial enough to splash through the ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rice Crispies

    I LOVE this!! You could write children's books easily. I really enjoyed it and cracked up almost the whole time. I like the 'not too runny' because at first it ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Silent Chaos - chapter 3

    That was amazing. I am being completely serious about this: you should publish that. You are such a good writer! And this story is fantastic. It is interesting, keeps the ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trees

    I think this has a lot of potential. If you added a couple more stanzas, went a little deeper into detail of what you're going through maybe, it would be ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sleeping Beauty 1 [Stella's contest]

    I am so excited to see where this is going to go! There are a few typos here and there but otherwise it was fantastic! It was really cute and ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Body has No Soul

    I don't know about this. I mean, it was very good, it just didn't pull me in right at the beginning. I don't know what I'm saying it was extremely ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Hate Everything About That Night

    This is amazing! You are extremely talented! It caught my attention first by the title, then by how you wrote in second person, and then by your story line. It ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to Google

    This made me laugh so hard!!! It's truly great, I could never write something like this. It almost reminded me of something Dr. Seuss would write. It wasn't serious at ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: London Rain

    I really like this poem. Throughout reading it, though, I wanted it to keep going, I wanted it to have more description. I think it ended too soon. Maybe a ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Addiction

    i like the way you described mikey. I received a very clear picture of her. I wish you would have described the man falling in love with her more though. ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You and Your Eyes

    this song is really touching and beautiful. The only thing i wish you would have done is had a good ending to it. I hate it when there's this really ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Four Girls; One Story (3)

    I don't know much about this story because i didn't read the first two chapters but if i could change just one thing I would put way more description in ...

    Jul 18, 2009


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat