User avatar

acm

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Red Bird

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: When I Go

    Thank you!

    Apr 24, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: When I Go

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: When I Go

    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bucket List

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Realistic Re: Barbie Dolls

    Thank you for the review!

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Realistic Re: Barbie Dolls

    Thank you for the review! I'll work on making it more meaningful.

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Madness in Reality

    Thanks for the review! I'll add some commas.

    Apr 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Madness in Reality

    Thank you so much!

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Madness in Reality

    Thank you for the review! I'll fix it.

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Madness in Reality

    Thanks for the review! I was stuck between putting the word me at the end, but after re-reading, I think it flows better your way.

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Madness in Reality

    Thanks for the review! I'll fix those things.

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreamers

    I have read this poem in school, and I really liked it. I'm just wondering why you posted someone else's work looking for reviews on it.

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: How To Write A Book

    Ah, this is me writing in a nutshell. I love it!

    Apr 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Combined Hate

    Thanks for the review! I'll work on that.

    Apr 6, 2016


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan