User avatar

Zeta

zeta

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: When I Was Anna - 2

    Hey Carlito! Zenith here for a short review. Well, since you asked for comments on the bigger Picture. I like it upto now. I mean the flow is good and ...

    Jun 9, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Some Days

    Hey ChipsMcCoy! Zenith here for a review. Firstly, I would like to say that you have a great poem here. Even the first line about being two kids instantly catches ...

    May 27, 2019
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: In a Love Hate Relationship, Where's the Line?

    Hey AutoPilot! What's better than a review on the Review Day. So, here I go... Starting with the flaws, I feel some of your sentences could be cut short. Since ...

    May 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Summer

    Hey AS04! First of all, welcome to YWS. Hope you're having a good time here. Your poem is sweet and refreshing like summer itself. It reads well except for a ...

    May 13, 2019
  • Art » Fanfiction, General Re: Winterfell

    Hey Tenyo! Zenith here for a short review. Though considering the fact I haven't watched Winterfell, I may not have deciphered some reference to the show you have made. So ...

    May 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Scared

    Hey Bellarke! Zenith here for a short review. First of all, I would like to point out the minor errors that you would figure out anyway if you reread it. ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Green Forest

    Hey Ishan212! Zenith here for a review. First of all, I liked the structure of your article, it kind of made it more interesting. Conveying what prompted you to write ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Nightmare

    Hey FireSpyGirl! Zenith here for a short review. This piece here is quite a description. You have used imagery, metaphor and other kinds of literary devices all of which have ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Other » Realistic, Historical Fiction Re: The end

    Hello Kostia! Zenith here for a review. Well I think it's a great piece and almost made me wonder where the rest of it is. It conveys pretty deep ideas, ...

    Mar 29, 2019


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley