User avatar

ZebraSkittles

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Duet: Just One Dance Please?

    I- I can't stop laughing! This was really funny! And imagining Johnny Cash And June Carter just made it even better! You got some talent here! ~Cassi

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Guardian Angel

    Okay Will do! That does make alot more sense. ~Cassi

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Uninvited.

    Wow. That was amazing. I loved this!!! ~Cassi

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted

    The title doesn't fit the story at all. And i agree, it should be longer. Give readers something to hook themselves on. Explain to us why he was crying and ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Escape

    How could you ever think this was lame?! Its not just because i love poetry, honest! This has a good rhyme scheme and is very meaningful! The title fits perfectly ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cut me

    Wow. I honestly have to say I know exactly what this poem is about... Its really good though and you should keep writing, just keep to somewhat happier subjects. {Even ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Neon Rain- Prologue

    Oh don't worry. There will be a chapter one! About Asher- Why am I talking?! Its just a secret you will have to read about! ~Cassi :elephant:

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Neon Rain- Prologue

    Thanks! ~Cassi

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Wheel Of Love

    One word: Wow! That was one of the best stories I have personally ever read! The emotions were spell-binding. I loved how you put it from the perspective of the ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A quick poem

    You lost me and I absolutely love this poem because you did! I'm not sure what it means, but it's an amazing piece of work! Just because I'm curious, What ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tears of The Night

    Thanks for the advice! It is very helpful. About the punctuation, I wasn't sure if i should have added it or not, because i didn't know if I could make ...

    Mar 26, 2010


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus