User avatar

Zalex

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Best Friends...I think.

    By the way guys, I didn't write this. My cousin really wanted to write something so I let her.:)

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who Do you want to be?

    Great message/point! I love this poem! I didn't really see anything wrong so I don't have a critique! Great Work! Zalex

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Randi

    Oh my gosh. This almost made me cry! A while ago my grandpa died and I felt the same as you in this poem. Best poem I've read in a ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: He's So Gorgeous

    Yet again you express my feelings towards a guy that I like. Amazing! Great work! I just love this poem! Zalex

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You never understand

    I love this poem! It explains how I feel also. (If it is about your feelings for a guy.) Amazing! Great Job! Zalex

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: But You Can't See In

    Very discriptive. I have said this before, you probably realize. Your poems confuse me at the beginning and that's what I love about them! They are really good! Good Job! ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ocean

    It's kimd of confusing but I really do like it! It's very original! Good Job! Zalex

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lemon Sonata

    Compared to what I've read lately this is really good! I love the concept! Good Job! Zalex

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It Started Off

    That was very good, I liked the feeling of it. At one part I got confused (It's probably because I'm younger than you though, I guess I don't understand as ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: alone

    It isn't bad but I wouldn't say it is amazing. As others have been saying, don't use smiley's, but on the other hand I do think it's okay to use ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Adam and Elle.

    I have two words for you. Very good.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Distant Memories

    That is an amazing poem and you really know how to get to a person. I really liked how you made us like the man so much then rip it ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Birth

    I always love stories like this because I love mysteries. keep writting!:):):)!!! from Zalex!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: "Don't look at me"

    A great story. I still read it over because it is so freaky and disturbing and I never quite understand it.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye

    Wow. Great story for your first time! My first one wasn't half as good.

    Mar 17, 2008


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta