Random avatar

ZakkuAlpha

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Time Dissolves Itself [1]

    Good chapter =D. I like the beginning of this story, a normal day at school. Always a good way to start one. This chapter is pretty realistic. Zeke being jealous ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Time Dissolves Itself - Preface

    WOW! This was awesome! You writing flowed very well and the descriptions were very detailed and well written. I like how you kind of left a bit of open places ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: black ink

    hey my bff kopaka xD, Damn That's the first thing that came to mind when i read this. I never realized that you were this good of a writer. OK ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: For the Unseen - Two

    Hey again, The story keeps getting better. One thing I like is that you keep switching the view at which the story is told. I like that. It's very interesting ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: For the Unseen - One

    First of all, I really like this story! The idea is so original and the writing is very well done. I like how you don't come write out and say ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First page of Sensing Wild

    Very nice little preview of your story. I found it interesting to read. I love how you describe the sky and the narrators emotions, you did a very good job ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Early morning rides

    This a very good start to a story. I enjoyed reading it and it was very interesting. I didn't find many mistakes because of how short it was. I'm pretty ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Calm

    Hey ya, I'm Zakku :) here to give you a review. I really liked your use of repeating "But I am calm." I kind of got lost in the story, ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor continued

    Ooh, the story gets more suspenseful. I loved how you continued the story, boy it's creepy and I enjoyed reading it. I like how you made the character tell herself ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Loss of love

    Very nice poem. I liked it :). I have a few things that you could improve upon. Like Audy said, stay consistent with your capitalization and fix those spelling mistakes. ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Personal Letter

    Very nice :). This is really emotional which is good. When a writer puts alot of emotion into their work it makes it seem more real and less fake. Either ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb- chapter 1 Part 1

    Hey, I'm very happy that you wrote more :). I'll get right to the review. "glanced at her knew home." I think you meant to say "new home" "Her stepmother, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Be Not Afraid

    Hey Mars, This is quite an interesting story. I just have a few things that might help you revise this. At the beginning I was quite lost, because I thought ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Light

    This is a very interesting story. A few things you could fix up: At that thought, Julia felt the smile slip from her face. They were gone. Both of them. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Bravo Bravo, This is a really good start to a story. The way you describe the movement and emotions of the characters was really good, I had no problem visualizing ...

    Feb 14, 2009


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson