User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Rose (Full Text)

    You're welcome! :) Yeah, I did notice the story transition was similar from a TV format- with the constant change of scenes and the fast-paced plot. But it wasn't really ...

    Mar 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 3

    I see and yeah I totally agree it's important not to overdo descriptions. ^^ I apologize for being too nitpicky and I know there are still a lot of things ...

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 2

    Oh now I see. I think that's a great device in providing the historical background, but remember, we are writing for the readers, not for the characters. ^^ As what ...

    Feb 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Ohana Means Family~ Chapter Two

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Romantic Re: The Art of Bookstore Flirting

    Hello there! I actually read this two days ago but didn't have the time to review it. So... here I am. First of all, I thoroughly enjoyed this. You have ...

    Jan 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: ​ The tower with one window.

    Hello there! First of all, you have an intriguing plot. I sensed that you were going for a dark nonchalant tone throughout the story. What I think you need to ...

    Jan 26, 2016
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: To My Future Daughter

    The poem is sweet. However, overall, the poem's portrayal of the message is awkwardly structured. Imagine a person reading this to you or vice versa, they will hear these pauses ...

    Oct 19, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trade Me: Prologue

    Hello there. First off, I totally agree with Snoink's review above. Don't worry, I'm not going to repeat and point out every errors and common mistakes I have noticed since ...

    Aug 17, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bunny Fluffy

    This should be published!

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All good things must come to an end. ( Part 1 )

    Okay. Here for my second review. This would be a bit quick since my eyes can't take the screen anymore. I'm currently typing this down at exactly midnight. ^^ As ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleted

    Is he stuck up there, and that's the eerie end? Perhaps some elaboration might be needed, a continuance of the same story. Thank you Wayward. I'll be taking your suggestion ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: We can, we can do this! (edited)

    Thank you guys for your reviews! I really appreciate it and going to take those into account. I really need to work on my syllabication. 83 Thanks again!

    May 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Strangest Strange Stranger - by JASH

    Oh my, Jash. You don't have to post that. xD *flies away*

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Antoinette: The Tragic Tale

    I've seen the movie. :D

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You could have (edited)

    Thank you so much guys for the review! Shubhi- I changed the opening line and about the setting, the girl accompanied the boy in the airport because the guy has ...

    Jan 3, 2011


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince