User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Discovery

    Hello there! Thanks for the request. :wink: Nitpicks on the way: It’s the F ourth of July and it’s really hot outside. I think you don't need to make the ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wilting Rose *100 Points to Every 200+ Word Review!*

    Hello there, Munch! Here to review as requested. :wink: She was sitting next to me on the old wooden deck, the cool, clear water of the lake barely tickling her ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye Nick (EDITED)

    Hello there! Here to... guess what? Corrections and comments in RED . :wink: *** Hello! This is the edited version of my story. Thanks to captain.classy, bluewaterlily, Flower~Child, and penguinduan1 ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: FREAK

    Hello there, Snoink! First off, I'm very honored that I'm the 20th person to like this! hehe. :D I was going to read this before, last month I think. But ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: If Roses Grew Where Petals Fall

    Hello there! *gives two thumbs up* I saw this in the Staff pick section and decided to have a look on this. I say, I'm really impressed and this is ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bluelight (formerly known as The Robot...Human Hair)

    Hello there! :D I find this piece very interesting and you left it hanging whichi's a good thing, anyway. The more your readers will be motivated to read the next ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Hello there, Solva! Here to review. Nitpicks on the way, okay? “The sky is not mad... I mean, can't you feel it? That's nature singing for us and God is ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rosalie (Short Piece)

    Hello there, KD! I miss your voice. I miss your voice that comforted me in the worst times. I'm not sure of this, just in my opinion. I don't think ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There Once Lived A Girl...

    Hello there, SD! Here to review. :wink: He was eleven, she was eleven. He loved baseball, she loved baseball. He was her neighbor, she was his neighbor. She hated him, ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Smile Kid

    Hello there! I find this really interesting and a very heartwarming song. I like the message behind it and this is good to be a song. You should definitely try ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sinful Pride - Chapter 2 (Revised)

    Hello there, kyou! Here to you-know-what. :mrgreen: Chapter 2 Death huh… Despite the adrenaline that made me grin and care less, I still could feel presence of death around. It ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ecole des Monstres: Chapter I

    Hello there! Sorry this took me a while to review this 'cause you caught me during school stuffs and homeworks. :wink: First off, I must really say that I like ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: secrets

    Hello there! Here to review. :D There are many things in this world that are unknown to many and so they are named the term secrets. ( Your starting line ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My baby Kronus

    Hello there! EDIT: Okay, you might see this vague or something related to that because other readers above me corrected the things I saw already and I don't like repeating ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: deleted

    Hello there! :smt001 *lands for a review* “And what about you?” I, object. " A husband protects his wife.” I bury him in the unused farmland behind my house, but ...

    Jun 19, 2010


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short