User avatar

YellowSweater

  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: the things you share

    This was such an interesting perspective on love. That first line really caught my attention. The poem was definitely relatable as well. I received a rejection from one of my ...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: the things you share

    This was such an interesting perspective on love. That first line really caught my attention. The poem was definitely relatable as well. I received a rejection from one of my ...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Cold Heart Of Man

    I totally get that! It was a great story!

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Culture Re: Here Comes the Sun

    Thank you so much! I am so flattered! I loved your short story as well. I am planning on reviewing it. I just had a busy day!

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Culture Re: Here Comes the Sun

    I am so glad that it was an immersive experience. That was exactly what I was going for!

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Culture Re: Here Comes the Sun

    Aw! thank you so much! I love building cultures, so I do it extensively for both my science-fiction and fantasy stories. I particularly link building languages. I could like to ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: All I Have

    It really was a wonderful piece, and it definitely doesn't need all the feedback I gave you, but I am glad you found it helpful. You have a very strong ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Satire, Culture Re: Living in a National Historic Landmark

    Thank you so much for your review!

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Satire, Culture Re: Living in a National Historic Landmark

    Thank you so much for your review! I would love to write more about my town. I'll make sure to let you know when I extend this piece, or post ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Mountain (1)

    "Stopping by Woods on a Snowing Evening" was actually the first poem I ever memorized. Even though Robert Frost doesn't write in a style I would now usually be attracted ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Short Story » Literature, Romantic Re: Narcissus Boy

    @MailicedeNamedy Thank you so much for the review! it is very much appreciated!

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Short Story » Literature, Romantic Re: Narcissus Boy

    Thank you so much for your review! I agree it definitely feels like a fragment. I really like the way it's written, so I want to continue, but I get ...

    Mar 16, 2021
  • Poetry » Culture, Spiritual Re: The Womb

    Oh! it's so cool to see you here as well. I like how all the online writing communities seem to overlap:) Thank you so much for your review. And to ...

    Mar 16, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Satire Re: beyond, the storms are fizzy dust

    Alright, so normally I am not a huge fan of sonnets and other forms of structured poetry. But this is extremely well-executed, and as you said, modern. I have always ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Satire Re: beyond, the storms are fizzy dust

    Alright, so normally I am not a huge fan of sonnets and other forms of structured poetry. But this is extremely well-executed, and as you said, modern. I have always ...

    Mar 14, 2021


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain