User avatar

XxjustmeXx

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hush

    I won't lie, I'm a very morbid and dark person this intriguies me, like, alot. But, yes this was beautifully written with nice, strong imagery and descriptions. This poem is ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All I am

    Very unique and wonderful. I can relate to some of this stuff to so it kinda struck a chord in me. I write alot of self hate and suicide poems ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Goodbye

    Short, sweet, and to the point! I thoroughly enjoyed this, really it was wonderful. The imagery and descriptions are breathtaking, it painted a very clear and vivid image in my ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pain

    So I see the grammar things already been done a couple times now. I hope you don't mind but, since I'm not that great at it, I think I'll just ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thanks to You

    I can deffinitely relate to this, it's really beautiful and I like it a lot. If it were my poem, I probably wouldn't change a thing. I didn't find any ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Academy: Initiation Chapter One

    Really, you need to change some of this because, wether you know it or not, this is basically The House of Night series only it's Mage's and Witch's instead of ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Twins of Volengrad, Ch. 3

    Again, very good job. I'm particularly enjoying this. The only suggestion I really have is to put spaces between you paragraphs to make it easier to read. Other then, I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shine of Darkness

    There's something deffinitely intriguing about this. It's unique and original which says a lot since everybodies going with what they know is safe anymore. It's really good, though. Let me ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chosen

    This sounds really interesting, I hope you write more soon. I'd suggest making the good and evil thing a little more subtle. It sounds a bit cliche so if you ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Twins of Volengrad, Ch 2.

    Nice job, this is really interesting so far. Again, grammar and me don't get along too well so I'll have to leave that to somebody else unfortunately. Anyways, the only ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Twins of Volengrad, Ch. 1

    I really enjoyed reading this but I'm a bit confused about what's going on. Hopefully the next chapter will explain things a bit more. The descriptions were good and I ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Freshly Fallen: Ch.1 'His Wish'

    I'm not much help in the grammar department, but I think this was really good so far. I liked most of the descriptions, but I want to know why she ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beneath the Smile

    I can deffinitely relate to this. Very nicely written, it painted a clear picture in my mind and didn't create any confusion at all. I'm not very good at the ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Black Hole

    Iliked the concept of this but I think you should edit and make sure all of the lines flow smoothly. Some of the wording was just a bit akward to ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Petal

    Well done, this was very nicely written with great imagery. The last stanza was my favorite. I'm not so great at the whole grammar thing so if there's any mistake, ...

    Apr 12, 2011


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice