User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    Well, It's been about 3-4 days, and this has gone really well! Thank you all for your input, and for all of the support/likes. Really appreciated! But I think I ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    Thanks for your vented viewpoint. I understand your distress, but don't let it bother you so much. ( calm down, breathe, dear don't hurt yourself.) Life goes on! Cheer up;) ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    I also think the 'black woman attitude' bit is offensive. "Black woman Attitude" is the name of the file, my dear. ( note the ".jpg" at the end.) It can't ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    Many people seem to have an issue with the fact that I "liked" my own poem... Was that so wrong? Sincerely. I "liked" it because I actually liked it. Pure ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    Haha-lol. That's fine with me. Funny, actually. I knew you'd probably say something of the sort, so I'm not at all shocked. ( you really should read my spoiler...) I'm ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    I just wanted to thank you all for your support and reviews! I really appreciate it! -Jojo

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    Very, very nice. Emotional and compelling! I wish I could so a better review.... *likes* Keep writing! ------------------ -Jojo

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: --

    I'll add this to my reading list and reserve a review space! ( returning the favor) ---------- -Jojo

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    Seems like everyone thinks that the last line is out of place *removes*

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Swagger

    Well.... It's very emotional.... really... I don't know what else to say.... ------------- -Jojo

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Not My Daughter

    This is pretty good. It's the most sensible thing I've read all week. This is the kind of stuff that actually deserves a feature, lol. I'll review it fully later-time ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'd like to write a poem

    I live this poem. It has a cute idea behind it and the flow remains constant most of the time. Really cool! Keep writing! ----------------- -Jojo

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    eeeek! cute... really. cute. I picture plankton in this. -Jojo

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Chapter 2: The Begining (Part 1)

    Oh my gosh.. disregard that!!!!!!!! I love the story. I don't hate it. A mis-click. disregard that, please. ( or at least allow me to revoke * hint*hint*) >reserving space ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Dear Person

    *likes* Partially due to my partiality toward the things of God, and the fact that this answers common Atheist/agnostic FAQs. Lovely. -Jojo

    May 6, 2011


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand