User avatar

Wulie

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heaven

    I liked the second one - though it was a bit repetative for you age it is amazing how you write really it is yet again we need more imagry... ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trapped In A Memory

    if we're taking age as something to go by I think it was well done for you age however. It was bland it doesn't start or end if you get ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Andrew--True Story

    I liked it - you picked a subject which is all to familiar. To be honest I thought it was quite good but hey I'm most proberlly wrong :)! love ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Your wish]

    lol - cheers I guess thats something

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Erode me]

    lol I feel I may just write this poem off as one of those poems never to be seen again :)!

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Words of confusion

    get me out of these chains free me from this guilt this pain Why am I made to watch these memories? the button stuck on repeat this is also quite ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: chained

    Thank you soo much of course inc you're always write about what you say! and I shall when I have time go over all of my poem however at the ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: wordance

    I absolutley love it I really do as like brads poerty its so different and ahhh I just really love it, the wordsyou use are beautiful!!! wu x

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: blow (don't read this if youre innocent)

    It sounds a little to chopping and as the others have said forced due to the constant ryhming but you've got a great idea with the poem and I liked ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Erode me]

    After re-deading I agree it seems to be very forced on my part the start I like then it becomes all to clicheeee ay hoo I'm giving writing a brake ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Just wanted to love you]

    I agree.... is all I can say lol. thanks

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Unread message.]

    Thank you :)! I really do enjoy reading you comments! Wu

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Time]

    Thank you all very much for your comments on my poem I will now make some adjustments! love wu x

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I dream.

    I'm sorry but this poem doesn't grab me either its just too fast but good job for trying Wu x

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Three People and Falling Stars

    this was a lovely poem I really enjoyed the words you used and I have nothing pertically bad to say abot it however it was a tad long and the ...

    Jan 22, 2005


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical