User avatar

Wulie

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    I don't even know you I know the story of your sadness but through these poems I could read your despair and it began to hurt me, I can't comment ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    'tis cool never read something like that :)! I have my 'make history poverty band' 'best bullying' and 'livestrong' band :)! wu x

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Dunno what this is...untitled.

    Cool - thoughts like mine really speically when its sunny and all you want to do is hide but you have to be out in it when all you want ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: burn my memories

    oh my god *breaks down* its absolutley wonderful truely it is I love it. The words you use are perfect the set the scene in my mind to perfection. Its ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Own Little World

    I really like this poem actually I donno just seemed to get to the point well written I mean yeah obviously every poem could be better. Water wells Feelings well ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Perfect (MAJOR CHANGES)

    I like this poem but yet I don't I cant put my finger on it lol sorry this is really unhelpful... I can relate to it because I can picture ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Insanity...needs much work

    I liked this poem alot the imagery was lovely ( well you know what I mean lol ) however it feels a tad forced I don't know I maybe wrong... ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Shakespeare

    I've read both macbeth and romeo and juliet - due to school. I really disliked macbeth though this could be because I read it in year 9 and my attention ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Edge Chronicles.

    they look really good :) I think I shall bring out my inner child for a quick read *mwhaha* :)!

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Can't Always Depend on Me

    I'm not so sure on this poem it doesn't really make me want to read it again. You know when you read a poem you get that feeling that yeah ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: No Name Story--Chapter One

    post moreee!!! :) I want to read on hehe its very well written and I really cant see much wrong with it :)! loveles wu

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: oh man

    I really like this I can relate to some of the things you say. Give me some vindication For still I keep my heart on the line Just let me ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Fairy Tale of Childhood

    I love the poem it really does have wonderful imagery I guess this is because all of us have expereinced this but you really capture it with your words :)! ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 11

    I'm really sorry but I cant tell you what to change ass there's too many could you maybe post one at a time... too much for my little brain sorry ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let Go

    Yet asgain I love this - I do like your poems alot!!! My only saviour holding the key to this whole terrifying experience bathed in celestial light and floating nonchalantly ...

    Jan 8, 2005


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu