User avatar

WritingWolf

Where The Wolf Writes.

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: Home is far

    Hello LazyLlama and welcome to YWS! This is a beautiful, yet short poem. Personally I believe that short poems are usually better then long poems because they require the author ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Truth is Darker than Reality

    Hello again Truth! Wolf here for another review. :) Wonderful beginning. You immediately get to the point, how dark the person/thing speaking actually is. The third line sounds out of ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The truth

    Wolf here to do a review! I see that timmyjake has already talked about the formating, so I think I'll leave that be. Lets talk about word choice! I'm pretty ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: The Little Red Hen. (Poem, with a twist. On the rocks.)

    I love this! It's so cute/funny/amazing/awesome! First off, I'm impressed with your rhyming. Usually that's one thing that I really struggle with. So I really love it when I see ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Petals

    Beautiful work here Rhiasofia! I love the beginning. :) But I think specifying that the songs are rock kinda takes away a bit of the, um... charm? I like how ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field [Rewrite]

    Hello Hadj! Here to do some reviewing. I don't have much time so I'm just gonna go over the first part. I can't decide if I like the beginning or ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Imperfect Reminiscences

    Hello Arif! This is a lovely piece of work. Extremely good in my view. So there really isn't much I can tell you improvement wise. So instead I'm going to ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Review Re: That One Place

    Hello Heclgehog! Squire Wolf here to do some reviewing. First I will tell you that everything that I say about the theme/idea behind this will be from more of an ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: "Conceive Understanding"

    Hello Rainn! I've come to review your work. I know that this is your first time doing an abstract poem. So I am going to focus mostly on telling you ...

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Suffocating

    Beautiful. Just beautiful. I will try and give you a review, but this is going to be really challenging on my part. It's just sooo amazing. So, sense I really ...

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A timeless encounter

    Hello Sanju, Wolf is here to do some reviewing! This is a truly lovely piece. But I do believe that Empress has already made that clear, so I will try ...

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Song of a Swan

    Wolf is here to do some reviewing! I really don't see much to critique in this piece. I loved it. I really did. I would quite like to give you ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Pride

    Hello, Wolf here to do some reviewing! First of all, I have to say that I just loved the way you began this piece. It really caught my attention. Although ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Myself; Yourself

    This was touching. I think it'd be very easy to leave it at that, but then this wouldn't be much of a review. So, then... I really liked your word ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Other » Culture, General Re: Express

    Hello Deanz! Wolf here to do some reviewing! This is a very short but interesting piece. I personally hope that you will continue it, make it into something longer that ...

    Jun 30, 2013


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"