-
Re: Influenced by music [part 1/4]
To quote Rihanna, "please don't stop the music, like the way you do this, please dont stop the please don't stop the music" I like it. RELEASE MORE!!!
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: School aka Prison
I do not know what to say on this one... hehe
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: And Ariel smiled at me,
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! its so deep and meaningful...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Truth's Dawning
a little boring in my small opinion.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 1 (Remake)
Wow that is a LOT! and it is good,too.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Footsteps of a broken stranger
Deep...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: complicated ( By jewelayna & Jade)
good...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Ahoy Insanity #1
Good... but a little weird...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: You're Beautiful
Huh? Im sorry... but... what the hell is songfic? Mixing songlines with fiction? Bad. Horrible...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Sand Duel - By Jadeite
Good... It reminds me of the Ang Lee flick, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Honor #1 [rewrite]
Deeply moving....
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Le Ballet Volé
Beautiful...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: A Smile, a Blonde, and a Homecoming Dance
I like it.
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight
I liked it 4 the sense of homeliness...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Global Suicide-Chapter 1: Cause and Effect
Hi, I liked how u set up the backstory for ur main characters who ever they are... I liked the way u fit in current news, if it is, abt ...
Apr 12, 2008
