User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Random Newspaper Article!

    Like the story, Chantel! It reminded me of this email that I got on the Pillsbury doughboy and how he died of a yeast infection and whatnot...good stuff!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the ever going story

    I'll...erm...pass on that? Sounds like an interminable journey to me!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss The Damsel Chapter 5

    OMG I'm loooovin' this story!!!! Post more, more I say!

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    I wanna hear more of this!!!!!! It's soooo entertaining! lol

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For Crysi...

    Awesome Snoink. A deserving tribute to our wonderful Sam!!!!!

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Thanks guys. You all rock. :D I'll prolly end up scrapping the third stanza or just rewriting it so at least there's some bridge between the second and fourth stanzas.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: K and H

    I like the story so far! I suggest separating your paragraphs-makes for an easier read. :D

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: These (Revamped.)

    Loved the interjectioned thoughts. You had awesome description, and here's a hearty congrats on a great job!

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting for Amy

    I liked this a lot. Cute story, great characters, and everyone else already critted what I wanted to say. :D

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hope You Enjoy!

    I loved the story! That was a great plot twist about being in a novel. I totally didn't expect it! Keep writing! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do you love me?

    I like the story! Just work on your grammar and punctuation. :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Smoke Over Water

    No prob! Anytime...:D

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Yay-Brad liked my poem!!!! *breathes out* I always love when that happens! And Pros-thanks for the crit. I really need to rev up this poem. XD I haven't read this ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Falling in Love with Parades, Military Marches and the girl

    Random ending...which I liked! It sounded like a story more than a poem. I would suggest changing this to fiction or something.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Solar Flares

    I love the "emoceans" thing. That is sooo cool! I can't crit this because I can't find anything! I'll just tell ya I love it! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 20, 2006


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb