User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Person Driven Life

    You know what, this is a really cliched poem, but I actually liked it! You've got a great, heartwarming topic here, but I think your problem is that you wrote ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Little Girl

    This poem confused me. Did she commit suicide? That's the impression I got, and it doesn't seem right because her age seemed very young in this poem-around 7, perhaps? You ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Elephant's Legacy

    All right! *rubs hands together* First off, congratulations on an excellent piece. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this (twice!!), and I'm glad you picked this as the piece you'd like me ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What I Love

    This was a really cute poem! I think you need to work on your rhythm a bit-I don't have time for a full crit, stanza by stanza, but I think ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dinner For Two

    Hey Tony! This was a really good piece. Fresh, uncliched, and interesting. I was riveted all the through. I liked your concept, though it WAS morbid and so sad! :( ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 8.

    I liked this section! Her reaction to Tom seemed a little...I don't know, unrealistic, and very, very rushed. It's kind of, "Oh, you're leaving, fine, I hate you!" Maybe draw ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Silent whispers part 4

    You have lots of choppy sentences, which add to the depressing feel of the whole entire piece you've posted so far. I went back and read all of the "silent ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Closet: Chapter Three

    I really like this chapter. The only thing I would suggest is, besides a few minor punctuation errors, I would think Edna would be a bit more upset about her ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excuse Me, the Word is 'Unique'

    I really need to read more of this! *pants* It was awesome! For the British woman, make her dialogue sound a bit more natural. For me, it was forced, but ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Straught

    This was...I don't know how to describe it. It was riveting at least, and I really liked your style. I'd say mysterious would be the word to describe it. The ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blue and Gold

    This sounded more like an unrefined story than a poem. What was the point? I'm sorry to be so harsh, but this did absolutely nothing for me. Spice it up ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Black Box, Jack Box

    I liked this! I'm not quite sure I got what the meaning of the poem was, but the rhythm was definitely catchy! I think the repetition of box actually enhanced ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The YWS Classics List Nominations

    Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Emma by " " Northanger Abbey by " " all other books J.A. wrote Jane Eyre by ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blame

    I loved the topic of this poem. However, some of your verses were awkwardly constructed, such as: Why can’t you see, It was thee, I think you can see it, ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The World's Going Under...

    Hmm, I'm going to have to disagree with the other two critiquers. I think you have a good idea here (what is coming of this world?), but you used so ...

    Apr 16, 2007


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca