User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Stones of Tareth

    I know what you mean aero. :D I'm sooo sorry I haven't done the crit yet. OMG seriously I hate chemistry!!!!! I've got a test that I have to go ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Best Friend

    This was a pretty good poem. There were a couple of things I noticed though: Since in the six months that you've been gone you haven't written once, This line ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Princess of the Blood.

    Strong, wealthy, and ruled by a pair seemingly blessed by the gods In this sentence, this seemed like a fragment. Maybe word it a little differently. Merchants from far and ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Toujours Nuit~1400 words

    Welp, everything's been stated before I could crit-again! My favorite was the plot twist, although I am sad for the girl. :( But the only thing I noticed was that ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    It's awesome!!!! Like I've stated time and time again, I love your work Brad. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    All right, DD, I promised I'd start to crit it, so here's the crit for the introduction! lol My crits are in italics. The very first Chair of Wind and ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mr. *ahem*

    Yes, it seemed very forced to me, but it's always nice to get rants out, no? ;) All I can recommend is don't show this poem to him! lol Wiggy ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ascension

    Okay, I'll be brutally honest: this poem was nothing special. For some reason, I couldn't connect with it. It seemed devoid of emotion, and it just seemed like you were ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad

    I really liked it!!!! I'm a sucker for rhyming poems...:D The only thing I notice was that this line seemed to not flow as well as the rest of your ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There All Along

    Awesomely awesome Ari!!!!! I've always loved your work...:D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Madame Clarinet

    I loved it!!!! You have such a great way of describing even the most miniscule things, Snoink. :D Great job! Wiggy ;) As yoha said, then gold stars!

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Mr. O'Leary's English

    What Myth said. Like it so far, fellow Great Potato Famine buff! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Romance, Bubble Bath

    Yay for Dreamy! :D Yup-I give Sharty the award for most funny sarcastic person on here. Who's with me? Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stormsinger

    You don't have to capitalize the first word of every line-sometimes it makes more sense if you don't. I really like this poem, and anything I'd have to say Cal ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood and Ink

    I challenge you to add more feeling to this. It's a nice start, but it's cliche. Add a twist to it that will make people feel the power of your ...

    Sep 19, 2006


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk