User avatar

Weatherthestorm

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oceans of Grasses Grown too High

    This has potential. I'm actually surprised, upon closer analysis, to find that you have actually allueded to a very complex and complicated many in a very sophisticated fashion. I like ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death's Colours

    One of my favorite things about writing is the oppurtunity to present odd, unique, and extraordinary experiences. Sometimes, though, not everyone will understand or be able to relate to the ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Piercing the Red

    I think it's great. I think it may be your specific style (you may have an e.e. cummings thing going on), but you don't capitalize every stanza. It kind of ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: God Glances Down Sometimes

    Bravo! Great ryhme scheme and meter. It flowed nicely and was very entralling. You make a great many allusions here, but some of them are too vague. I know that ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Taste of Coming Autumn

    This piece jumped out at me because of the title change. I love the autumn. The days grow darker, the trees brighter, and the world is a soft orange glow ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The TRUE, remastered So Much For Magicians Prologue

    This is good. I dont' know if I had read the prologue, so this was new to me. It's like a puzzle and soon the pieces will come together and ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem of a Soldat

    I commend you for this poem. You've taken a perspective for something that is usually overlooked. I know a little bit about the Russian role in WW2 and I admire ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wind

    I think it was good. I certainly don't think you suck at poetry. I would also like to see what else yoyu write. I'd like to something else with just ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Listen to the Rain

    I'd be happy to give you some feedback. I enjoyed this poem. I'm not such a stickler for the mechanics, though I do have some suggestions there, but I fell ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost love

    To me, a fitting analogy for this poem is 'a diamond in the rough'. I'm certain there is a superb poem in there somewhere. But as was said previous, you ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: On a Silver Platter

    You've got great sentiment here in the poem, though I'm not sure how well it is executed. I know that I was a little lost from time to time. You're ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: So Much for Magicians

    Let me start by saying I expect to see more of this story. You simply cannot leave us off with such a cliffhanger after such an excellently written piece like ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Elegy.

    Such is life, or is that not necessarily what you meant? I'm not entirely sure that 'Elegy' was the right name for this piece. There are other ways to say ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: In These Silent Moments

    I'm not one much for non-fiction, but the way that you've written this piece had me reading more intently than I do for most fiction or poetry. It is an ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Summer

    Hmmmm...Tense problems, eh? I"m not so sure there are any technical nor mechanical problems with it, but it is a little difficult tricky to take a first person present tense ...

    Oct 29, 2007


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver