User avatar

WartyFingleBlaster

WartyFingleBlaster

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Gates

    Why Threnody copy and pasted his or her comment multiple times I will never know, but anyway. Good piece of work. Although unfinished it is still quite good. Sorry for ...

    Mar 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: No such thing as 'peace'

    Indeed it was, thanks for the feedback

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: No such thing as 'peace'

    Thanks for the review.

    Feb 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: No such thing as 'peace'

    Thanks for the review, I'll fix any grammatical errors later.

    Feb 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: No such thing as 'peace'

    Thanks a bunch.

    Feb 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Devilliyn Marsh - Introduction

    Bit late to reply but i must have missed you review, sorry about that. :( But anyway, if you 'Take your leave' of someone then you, bid farewell and carry ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, General Re: 0N3 WAY-Chapter One:Sam's Story

    *Went... Sorry about that

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I will love you

    Hey guys, I'm very, very grateful for your awesome reviews but could you leave a like please? I'd like to see everyones opinion on it :)

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beauty

    Cool thanks, I'm glad it made you feel nice :)

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beauty

    Thanks for the review Helen, I'll keep what you said in mind if i ever write more poems, and by the way, saying you're rambling is a ramble in itself ...

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I will love you

    :) thanks butterfly... I'll correct them in the morning, and I hope 'He' does think this about you... Thanks for the review again, have a brilliant week.

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I will love you

    I don't like writing poetry, I think it's all soppy and horrible so i started this as a joke... But it turned out quite good I thought so I decided ...

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beauty

    20 minutes of my life went into this SHOCKINGLY awful poem but... I wanted to post it.

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: SlenderMan

    much better description and layout, nicely done.

    Sep 23, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Poets and Starving Men

    no outside of YWS... either they've copied you or vice versa

    Sep 20, 2012


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb