User avatar

VehementWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. All ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Learning to Live

    Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. January ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Ashes, Ashes

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Disabilities

    Grammar: [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Broken Hearts

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections or suggestions. Bold = My comments. Underline = What I’ll be commenting on. [s] Red Strikethrough [/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new paragraph. ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Twenty

    First, grammar corrections. Really take this into consideration... It's only in a spoiler because I don't wanna fill your entire screen with it. 30 pages in word - no joke. ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Accidental Exposure

    Grammar: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. Small Purple = My comments. Italics = What I’ll be commenting on. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit ¶ = I started new ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ignorance is Bliss : Prologue

    So I need to head off to [a really late] lunch any minute now, so I just did a quick read through this... that basially means I did no grammar ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Love's Devil Moon.

    Grammar corrections and boring technicalities: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit She l ay there under the stars in the lukewarm spring night. Her ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Fifteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit “What are you doing here?” I blurted before I could stop myself. Isaac looked amused. “Hi to you ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Fourteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Elena smiled softly and joined me on the mossy log. “That is one of the wonders of our ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Thirteen

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit It was as though I had entered a world in absence of light. The night closed in on ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Twelve

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Carmen sat beside me, his body heat feeling oddly warm against mine. He must have felt it , ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit I also couldn’t ignore that at his sudden appearance, my senses were screaming at me to run. I ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Nate’s eyes were closed, the lids a blackish-blue color of fatigue, along with full moons circling them. His ...

    Apr 30, 2009


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge