User avatar

Vandria

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Life Changing Books

    Just thought I'd cut in real fast I've read My Sister's Keeper. Great book! Jodi Picoult wrote it :lol: . Just thought I'd let you know. :D

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors: Moonhigh Chapter 1 Part 2

    I stalked through the forest, crashing through fern clumps and Elder bushes, being scratched by branches of thorn patches, nettles, and brambles. Somehow, I had always found myself circling back ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: quote

    Interesting. I feel I've seen this before though. I'd be careful with not coming so close to a familiar quote. Be careful with that. If you did not mean it, ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Monster.

    I really liked this piece. It caught my attention from the very start and drew me in to read more. The plot was nice, and the detail was extravagant. Even ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Bella: *pants* Forks! Harry: Spoon? Bahahahaha! That was fricken funny! I was laughing so hard. I like how you made everyone seem so utterly supid and confused. Edward was an ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: short storie

    It's a very small piece. Though it is easy to tell what is going on, that's not always the best thing. You spelled story wrong. There isn't 'ie' at the ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: The Life Of A Writer

    That was extremely funny! The fighting scene went on for a bit too long, but I still liked it. The whole bushy eyebrow thing made me laugh so hard. My ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Tom Marvolo Riddle's First Wand

    That was a nice piece. It could have been much more detailed. And the way that Olivander spoke didn't seem like how he'd say things. Like when you made him ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Abuse

    The mirror only made things worse as the ugly black bruise beneath her right eye was impossible to ignore. She looked away, an impossibly sad expression visible in her puffy, ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled YA (1)

    I liked the story, it had a good plot. I did get a little confused when the girl went over to Riley's house. I had to reread that part out ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flight: Prologe

    Very eye catching story. I usually don't read entire pieces, but I did on yours. I thought it had gotten a little repetitive near the end, but I still liked ...

    Aug 6, 2009


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich