User avatar

Upile

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rainbow of life

    Hey there, One typo and the rest is amazing! As always your poems are simple yet ridiculously cute. Bravo!!!! Keep it up. xxx Upile xx

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: (NO TITLE YET)

    Hello Dream, Thanks for the review, I really loved how you wrote down exactly what you thought and exactly where you found flaw. Thank you. I really like Mexico, I'm ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Music

    Hey there, This is as cute as ever. Brightening my day seems to be your speciality. Bravo! Keep writing!! xxx Upile xxx

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: (NO TITLE YET)

    Hey there, This is a piece very dear to my heart, I read it over and over again and it soothes me. I also spotted a few mistakes. I will ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Essential

    hey there, Thanks for the review. I will have to go over it and revise it, thanks a lot. Chao! xxx Upile xxx

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Toy

    hey there, Thank you very much for that. Made my day. And I will most definitely keep on writing.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inspiration...

    Hey there, This poem is just beautiful and it truly speaks to me. I love it, and I can't ever imagine complaining about it. Keep it up! Bravo! xxx Upile ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Little Birdie

    hey there As always your poetry is insanely cute. I love reading your work, it really has this simplicity to it that has a way of making me smile. Great ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Miss You

    Bravo! This is such a nice poem. I love how it is so simple yet so gripping. Emotions are bursting and I wanna applaud you for that because if a ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Evidence Of Me

    hey all. thank you so so much. i'm a very busy writer so I have to keep this up-to-date. I'm everywhere, my blogs: http://www.malawi-throughmybrowneyes.blogspot.com, http://www.malembo.blogspot.com. y

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Evidence Of Me

    hey all. thank you so so much. i'm a very busy writer so I have to keep this up-to-date. I'm everywhere, my blogs: http://www.malawi-throughmybrowneyes.blogspot.com, http://www.malembo.blogspot.com. y

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love is Just a Cruel form of Hate

    hey there, wow this is very intellectual.I like it. Bravo! I love your quotes. Keep it up! xxx Upile xxx

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love poems from my past

    hey all. Thank you. These poems are just from my past, I just wanted you to be dazzled by the naivety..A young girl + a crush = a lot of ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love poems from my past

    hey, cliche is in fact the right word for all of them. I was a kid and that is how I expressed poetry, kiddishly . I was as immature as ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: That Night

    hey there, thanx a lot for the praise and my my you broke it down, that's amazing that you can tell me exactly what you liked about the poem thanks ...

    Feb 21, 2011


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne