User avatar

Upile

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Days well spent

    Hey there, Wow this poem is so simple yet so gripping. that's beautiful. I really like it, i like how you kept to the pattern, how its such a happy ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Death Of Penny Lane

    Hello there, This was a beautiful piece. I just loved the way James spoke about Penny. She had such a beautiful character and seemed like a girl with the world ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Me and You...

    hey there, I know what you mean about the categorizing thing, I still don't get it. But I think you got it right, it's got that lyrical flowyness to it ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Little farm

    hey there, I've always been enamoured by farm animals so expect high praise. The way you convey the relationships between the animals is brilliant, and how you just mix and ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    hey there wow this is a very beautiful piece, not complicated, not confusing just honest and pure. It was simple but perfect.One little error though. The 'their' in the first ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Track marks

    hey there, Suicide is always dramatic and I feel you captured that emotion perfectly. It is very gripping, very sad, very dramatic, like suicide should be. If I was going ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just a dream

    hey there I've got the reviewing bug so i thought i'd just say a word or to. This poem has a lot of potential, I like how you kept with ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Art

    hey there wow this is a very intellectual poem, well-written and it shows it took a lot of thought. It is very amazing and your expansive vocabularly really makes it ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sunset Sand

    hello there, I am in awe. You are such a gifted writer, your descriptions of the surroundings are so artistically intellectual. I can picture everything and your grammar is flawless. ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    hey there I loved your piece but there were a few errors that I think you should revise. So let me just give you my two cents and hopefully I'll ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Flower

    the more of your work I see the better it seems to get. You are really talented. This is a beautiful poem, quite gripping and very creative a combo with ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartbleed clouds to save me

    hey there, wow the title is beautiful. so Bravo there. The poem is well-written, very creative so Bravo there because that is artistry at its best. I really loved your ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him *10*

    hey there read it. it is nice and has the potential of being better if you just polish it up a bit and fix a few things i noticed. here ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 2: The Thorns Of A Rose

    hello ' The Thorns of A Rose' wow the title is very fitting. Rose is such a feisty woman, its amazing how you capture her. A woman he doesn't seem ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Christmas meaning.

    hey there, nice poem. i didn't have much of a Christmasy Christmas so I can absolutely relate. I think it is a brilliant poem, it hits that artistic stop within ...

    Feb 19, 2011


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson