-
Re: The Gollum inside
Its sorta okay I guess... But I liked it. The repetition of the word alone didn't click with me. Neither did the fourth stanza. But I like the message. But, ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: There Once Was A Girl Named Jennifer June
You're right I kinda did think it was like that too XD... AS for the glitches, I'll get them tomorrow. I'm getting sleepy already, it's one in the morning here. ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Tingle
Interesting poem you've got here. Well, I don't venture into poetry often so I don't think I should critique or anything. But I really think that this is great stuff! ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Careless Whispers on Cool Summer Eves
Honestly, I didn't think anyone would like this. So... thanks! Oh and I did use to write poetry, but I think I stink at that too. But I tried again ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Mark of The Stones Chapter 7 (edited)
^Jenth: Nah, I think I do need a little harshness, I haven't been taking this seriously enough. ^Writingspitfire: I really appreciate your review, and thanks for all the time you've ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 7
Thanks PenNPaper... I had just started to think maybe I'm a thread killer.... T_T I had already edited it before you posted so I want you to comment on it ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: My Alice
Liked it a lot. :) Hope you keep up the great work!
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 7
Nobody's commented yet.... hmmm... o_o
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6
Oh, okay. Thanks once again! :DD
Mar 5, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three The New Trainee (New Chapter)
I loved it. It was really great. You have several mistakes in your spelling but all in all, I think that you've done an excellent job.
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6
How will I do that? Like delete the old posts or something? I'm not sure I know how to fix it up...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6
How will I do that? Like delete the old posts or something?
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Mark Of The Stones Chapter 6
Oh yeah, forgot about that. You see, for such a long time this story has been in storage. Ven was first called man in the original and it was a ...
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 5
Writingspitfire: She was walking because she couldn't fly with a broken wing. Thanks for the comments guys!
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: The Mark of The Stones Chapter 3
Thanks for the tips by the way. :)
Feb 26, 2010
