User avatar

TreeHugger12

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 12

    Ooh, Again I loved this chapie. I don't know where you're headed with Jimmy, but it seems interesting. Keep it up! :D

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love, Demise and Last Goodbyes ~ Her

    Ooh, I like it!!! My Gooshneck! I couldn't stop reading it! I absolutely love it! I noticed something though... "His formally tanned skin..." shouldn't this be formerly tanned? I'm not ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love, Demise and Last Goodbyes ~ Her

    Ooh, I like it!!! My Gooshneck! I couldn't stop reading it! I absolutely love it! I noticed something though... "His formally tanned skin..." shouldn't this be formerly tanned? I'm not ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love, Demise and Last Goodbyes ~ Her

    Ooh, I like it!!! My Gooshneck! I couldn't stop reading it! I absolutely love it! I noticed something though... "His formally tanned skin..." shouldn't this be formerly tanned? I'm not ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (1)

    Nice.... me likey. I don't have time so I'll just say this... good job!

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 10

    I love this chapie soo much! Can't wait for more! I didn't find anything else that the others haven't pointed out yet. I so love the heels part. XD

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    LOL Loved it! I almost ROFL! hahaha... superb work!

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Memoir of a Red Envelope

    Aw, It's soo sweet! Really nice work! Hope to see more of your work around!

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: That's So Edward

    This is the second time I've read it but it still makes me ROFL. Gawd! I could've sworn the costumers were staring at me. (But the again, they should get ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The day YWS stood still.

    Funny! XD Still ROFL. *gasps* can't breath. Gaah! What's with me today?

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    I was giggling so hard when I was reading this. Hahahaha! I still can't get over it! Could you PM me if you make any more of your mad parodies? ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: New Story! *Edited*

    When are you gonna post a new chappie? I'm itchin' to read the next part! XD

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 9

    Ooh Loved this one! Specially that last part about the boots. LOL. Loved it.

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It's My Turn Now.

    Nice. Feels really close to life. But yeah, like hero suggested, more detail please!

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Music

    I like the poem.... however your rhythm seems off or something. I like the ending.

    Mar 24, 2010


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly