User avatar

TranscendingIllusion

  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: I Never Forgot You, Ever

    Thank you so much for the review; its an amazing feeling when the reader understands completely what I am talking about in my poetry :) Thanks again

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: I Never Forgot You, Ever

    Sorry I was meant to take out the capitalised words or the semicolons, and thank you :D

    Apr 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: Death Becomes Her

    Thank you for the review and very long reply in which I am only just writing. Thank you your compliments, and thank you for understanding why I used "soaked," :). ...

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: Death Becomes Her

    Thank you for the review and very long reply in which I am only just writing. Thank you for your kind words I appreciate it. I would like to know ...

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: Death Becomes Her

    Thanks for the comment :) and yeah I do understand what you were saying, that soaked it usually used for things that are wet, but I really wanted the reader ...

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: Death Becomes Her

    I think you misunderstood a lot of the metaphors that I used. Saying something like 'covered with dust' is completely cliche, everyone has heard it and it isn't original. By ...

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Fantasy Re: Moonlight

    Thanks for the review ^.^ Glad that you liked it :) Sorry about my spelling error, I always seem to leave one in. And as for the big words, I ...

    Mar 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: I wasnt ready...

    In your peom you spelled 'around' as aoroud :)

    Mar 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Fantasy Re: Moonlight

    That was a great review thank you :') Glad that you liked the poem and the words that I used :D I spend a lot of time picking the right ...

    Mar 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Fantasy Re: Moonlight

    Thank you for the review Helen, its always nice to see that I've done okay haha I love using metaphors, and i always stay away from the cliche ones, I ...

    Mar 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Fantasy Re: Moonlight

    Damn ill have to correct that, and smog is a a gassy kind of poisonous or polluted smoke :) And thank you :')

    Mar 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sudden Discomfort

    Thanks for the review, I feel like I didn't really succeed here at all now, I really need to go back and think about each line of each stanza and ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sound Of Silence

    I have just reviewed 'the painter' and I'm back reading more of your brilliance. Another amazing poem with perfect flow. I am a true fan of your work, it seems ...

    Mar 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sudden Discomfort

    Thank you so much for your kind words, I was worried when I first started reading your message but then was pleasantly surprised, like you were haha. And yes, I ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sinking into another night

    I really enjoyed your poem but i generally don't like to criticize xD If I don't understand something, I tend to think that is more my error not yours, or ...

    Mar 9, 2013


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake