User avatar

Toboldlygo

Toboldlygo

  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Art Room

    I'm sorry, I have to agree with your friends. I don't like this piece. I feel that it's inappropriate for a "young" writers' society and entirely inappropriate for your age. ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fear

    Thanks for catching that! Glad you liked it :)

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Seagulls

    I like this, it's fresh, original, and kept my attention. But, please please please use punctuation! "The Seagulls are all a flutter Dancing around on the sand After some fish ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Excitement

    I decided to rewrite this because I felt it didn't fit in with what I'm trying to write here. But if anyone particularly liked it, you can message me and ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Other Re: Country Mouse Chapter 2

    Thanks so much! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Coming out

    I do not wish to start an ugly internet fight, so if anyone replies to this, I'm not replying back, sorry. But I would like to say that you are ...

    Jun 25, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Curiosity

    Thanks! Check "Excitement" for part 2, and let me know what you think! :)

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Curiosity

    I know it prob'ly is confusing, but that was actually part of my intention, to make people see how things appear to a young child. Since young children often miss ...

    Jun 19, 2012


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning