User avatar

Toboldlygo

Toboldlygo

  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Istri Sejati

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! I'm going to warn you that I'm on my phone, so there will probably be a ton of spelling/grammar/typing mistakes. First of all, ...

    May 5, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: time passed by

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! First of all, I'm so sorry sorry, I'm doing this on my phone and I'm almost guaranteed to have typos/weird things because I'm ...

    May 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: I'll be there

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! First thing I'm going to say is that as much as I love the title, there is actually a song out there with ...

    May 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 4.4

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here with a review. Let's start working on getting this piece out the Green Room, shall we? Well, first of all, thank you for putting a chapter ...

    May 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: event of today

    Hello there! Toboldlygo here for a review! I think this is another fantastic poem! It's very vague and I think it's a great way to make your reader think about ...

    May 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: maybe I am not unhappy

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review and to hopefully help this piece get out of the Green Room. Wow, this is actually a hard one to review. It's so ...

    May 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: decay

    Hey there! Let's get this out the Green Room, shall we? First of all, I think this is a really neat style of poetry! I'm guessing that you uploaded a ...

    May 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Politics Re: Pensacola Star - 1.2

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's work on getting this piece out of the Green Room, shall we? My first impression was, "what was she not supposed to ...

    May 2, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Insanity

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! I must say, this is really good! I was a little confused at first and then it seemed to clear itself up, so ...

    May 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Are You Proud Of Me?

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! Let's get this out the Green Room. :) This is an awesome piece! I'm going to call attention to a couple specifics and ...

    May 2, 2019
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Still Remember

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review! My first question is, is this a poem or song lyrics or what's going on here? Overall, it's a really great piece, but ...

    May 1, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review. First of all, I do like the morals you put into it. We absolutely should be thinking about good parenting and remembering that ...

    May 1, 2019
  • Other » Culture, Literature Re: Esperanto Translation - La Bildo de Dorian Grey, Oscar Wilde

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review. Let's get this out the Green Room, shall we? First, a disclaimer: I don't speak Esperanto. Unfortunately, I can't be much help to ...

    May 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Wings- Chapter 2

    Hey there! Great chapter! This is a really neat story! I'm really excited to see what the deal with these wings is, as in, why are people so upset that ...

    May 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 6.2

    Hey there! Toboldlygo here for a review and to help get this lovely piece out of the Green Room. :) Outside of the piece itself, I notice that the other ...

    May 1, 2019


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus