User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: My way, the truth and the light

    OH MY I was thinking about reading the latest entry in this folder and decided to check if I missed something. How odd to spot an older review of yours ...

    Sep 26
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When the Moon Vanished

    alrighty. Let's see if it allows me to review this despite having already posted a comment on it =D

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Our Clumsy Sunshine

    Aww I'm so happy for you

    Sep 26
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When the Moon Vanished

    Well then Messy, let’s head into your short story instead =D Oha!! Well that is a starting sentence if I’ve ever read one. This feels very lyrical, in the way ...

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS Ch17 - Recuperation

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS Ch17 - Recuperation

    what makes you want to read this? XD Just my incessant poking? =D

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Prince Charmed

    He comes across as self-assured and oblivious, not malicious, to me :3 But I am endlessly optimistic so =D

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainfall

    For a sec, I thought I did something wrong, used the wrong template or something and nearly had a heart attack O_O But then I realised this is abt reviewing ...

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Nineteen: The Warehouse

    nonono, you should respond right now, long and TIME-CONSUMINGLY =D

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Persecution

    Far be it from me not to honour requests! Hia! I do like the repetition of I run from him I hide from him I kinda wish you would have ...

    Sep 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS Ch17 - Recuperation

    And with this we conclude the JP-and-Kouji Arc. Cover Art is a screenshot from Episode 10 of the Original Show. 1) What's your initial reaction to the chapter? 2) What ...

    Sep 25
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter One: The Farm

    Yay, you started reading Crawlers!! And you brought another banger of a review too xd I should just link THIS in my shoutout!

    Sep 23
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Utopia

    I think I only really noticed it around "It wasn't just warm. It was violent" before, I was really immersed so XD (this was one of the first reviews i ...

    Sep 21
  • Poetry » General, General Re: daffadowndilly

    this is your reminder =D

    Sep 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Residents of Mortimer (unfinished)

    No problem, this was very interesting :3 Happy writing indeed!

    Sep 20


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare