User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Dead Flowers

    Isn't part of the fun for an author seeing when the readers realise certain twists? At least it is for me :) It's what I try to replicate in the ...

    Dec 16, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Not Strong Enough: Chapter Two

    As for the restaurant, I was confused bc of the timeline. I don't have a good grasp on how long they spent at the party.

    Dec 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Not Strong Enough: Chapter Two

    Oh I rly like him going to the party just bc he doesnt want to be home at all!

    Dec 15, 2025
  • Other » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bliss

    Aww thanks for the response. I see what you mean with associating sadness with blue. Should have thought of that! :3

    Dec 12, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Horror Re: Katherine’s “super fun sleepover!”

    Jup I figured this was Marcus. I just think he wasn't well foreshadowed in this one and it took too long to get to the good part xd

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Desdemona’s death

    That explains so much!! This dream of yours sounds really creepy but also really cool!

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 7

    THE CELESTIAL BELONGS TO THE GUYS THEY'VE BEEN STEALING FROM. AHhhhhh

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 6

    Ah just a thought. Feels like now that I read the other chapters, that I'm a bit lost on how they arrived at the echo garden

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Small pile of sand

    Fair =D

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: i will paint skin

    Juchu, I interpreted something correctly! :3

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: i will paint skin

    Oh I wonder what "he tied it to me" means. Is it just the apron or maybe a role you dont want?

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The many winding paths of Grasscove, USA: Part Two

    The effort shows! I think this is one of your best works so far!

    Dec 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (1) The Previous Mission

    Hi Ravena! I'm so happy you managed to review this, despite it not being your genre! I really appreciate that :3 I've seen your method in action before and I ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter- 2, Together in Fall

    Alright idk how I missed this but here goes. They see me rolling~ Ok I stop. First of all, I completely understand taking time off from writing. I'm no good ...

    Dec 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (1) The Previous Mission

    And I am honoured that you reviewed after such a long pause. Thank you :3 Yup, it's nerve-wracking but I’m glad I posted so I can go back to business ...

    Dec 1, 2025


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic