User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch9 - Losing Tommy

    All this setup, for this. Look Alex, it's the Tommy and JP moment you have been waiting for. I hope it was worth it... Also I tried reducing the size ...

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch8 - Frozen Mountain

    Can you even imagine that this and the next chapter used to be merged? Maybe that's is why this one feels more like setup? =D Also constructs mentioned! LMS VII ...

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Supernatural Re: Bethel’s origin

    Ah so it is to help you?

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: WoS Interlude II

    Ohh thanks for these thoughts! That's exactly what I wanted to hear :3

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Raining Cats and Dogs [Ch. XX, Nine]

    Hmm if you don't like describing (and if you noticed, I also barely do descriptions hehe), you can generalise A LOT. Like, not every single character needs a good description. ...

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 13 (Part 1)

    It sounds to me like maybe this book could have used a few more chapters to make everything happen properly :) I understand that it has always been Shadow who ...

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: WoS Interlude II

    idk the rules qq I know how to play Rummy tho, it is my favourite card game after all (that can be played with a number of ppl other than ...

    Jul 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: WoS Interlude II

    "BuT tIkAa, Rummy is not a Japanese card game. In fact, Japanese children don't play cards!" Well have you considered the fact that I don't know any Japanese games that ...

    Jul 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Hunter x Hunted? [Ch. XIX, Nine]

    ...should I have? XD

    Jul 11
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: Dear worst bestfriend

    I'd never skip :) Thanks for the thoughtful response and the clarifications. It's just what I needed!

    Jul 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Flowers Printed on the Page

    Ah it's fine, you can still fix the order by hand :) You using scrivener? idk what 8th graders are up to nowadays. When I was 8th grade I played ...

    Jul 5
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: MOTP: May 14

    It... didn't happen to you? *checks A/N again* Ahhh I'm sorry, I was jumping to conclusions from the "this is a true experience", my apologies! (Reading comprehension is dead after ...

    Jul 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 12 (Part 2)

    Ah well-written fight scene goes a long way :3 Good luck with the edits!

    Jul 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 11 (Part 1)

    Ok I don't accept that explanation about "Surge noticing that her mind is read". It doesn't work in conjunction with Shadow being constantly in pain from having the minds of ...

    Jul 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 8 (part 1)

    Hmm the italics thing: it's more like the entire paragraph is italics and not just the dialogue. It happened in other chapters too. So basically the speech tag is also ...

    Jul 3


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic